What is it/what does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
Selling on eBay? Find which products sell on eBay with Auction Inspector! eBay software to find what people are looking for and uncover popular eBay niches!
- You’ll learn how to recognize mistakes that practically every eBay seller makes.
- We teach you the big three factors that will make people want to buy from you, and the things you’re doing to scare over half of your customers away!
- Learn the advantages and disadvantages of selling different kinds of products, and how to identify the reason why you’re not making as much money as you should.
- How to make money from no money! You can get started on eBay even if you’ve got no money to invest in buying products!
- How to get past suppliers’ minimum order quantities, and how to find a wholesale supplier, manufacturer or drop shipper for practically any product you want.
How much can I trust it?I haven’t actually bought this product, so how am I going to answer this one? Well, I’m sure I can track down some useful information for you to help you in your purchasing decision. For starters, I’ve looked up the product on trust ranking websites such as http://mywot.com. Auction Inspector scores an averge of 3.33, which is about averge and isn’t a cause for worry.
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Auction Inspector scores 68.04/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.auctioninspector.com, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product was $39.95.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: auctioninspector.com you’ll also be taken through to auctioninspector.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)